360 Facelift Beverly Hills
Are you looking for a facelift in Beverly Hills? Dr. Moelleken offers his signature 360 Facelift® for patients in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara.
The 360 Facelift® combines a number of advanced techniques to tighten and rejuvenate the skin of the face, including:
- LiveFill® graft insertion into your lips, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and other customized areas that need volume
- Dr. Moelleken’s signature Neck-Lace procedure for additional neck tightening, nasolabial folds, and marionette regions
- Dr. Moelleken’s signature USIC (Ultrashort Incision Superficial Cheeklift) procedure for the under eyes and the cheeks, using fat preservation or redistribution of lower eyelid fat or LiveFill® grafts in patients with lower eyelid hollowness
- This type of facelift in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara includes a complete bidirectional face and neck lift procedure, with 100% volume retention with no SMAS removed
- Cheek augmentation with superior vector SMAS transfer
- An upper lip lift (gull wing)
- Subcutaneous minimally invasive brow lift
- Central minimally invasive nerve-sparing brow muscle reduction
- Upper blepharoplasty
- Conservative laser resurfacing, if required
While every facelift is different, the skill and training of the surgeon performing the facelift is crucial to a successful outcome. One important feature of the modern facelift is the ability to effectively hide scars. Dr. Moelleken almost always places incisions in front of the ear, where the scars are invisible even the day after surgery. Dr. Moelleken’s signature facelift in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara uses advancements in anchoring techniques, to ensure that the ears remain unaltered. This is opposed to older techniques, which pull down the ears and change the shape of the face.
Because he believes that a facelift should go beyond just tightening, Dr. Moelleken restructures and elevates the deep layers of the face for a fresher, more youthful look. Dr. Moelleken also offers a number of extra procedures to complement the results of the facelift. These procedures include brow elevation, eyelid surgery, cheeklifts, laser resurfacing, grafting to hollow areas and lips, chin implants, lip lifts, neck tightening, and earlobe reduction. The additional procedures Dr. Moelleken depend on the unique physiology and aesthetic needs of each patient. However, they are as important as the facelift itself, because they enable Dr. Moelleken to rejuvenate your entire face as a harmonious whole.
Read more about the 360 Facelift® and call our office at (310) 273-1001 to book a consultation for your facelift in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara with Dr. Moelleken today.