Diolaze™ Laser Hair Removal
Permanent, Painless Laser Hair Removal with Diolaze™!
Are you tired of the constant need to shave away unwanted body hair? Are you frustrated by frequent, extremely painful waxing sessions or worried about the potentially toxic effects of depilatory creams? Almost everyone today, both men and women, feel the intense societal pressure to remove unwanted body hair. Shaving, waxing, and other hair removal treatments are often costly, time-consuming, and require constant maintenance for a smooth, well-groomed appearance.
Diolaze Beverly Hills & Santa Barbara
Dr. Brent Moelleken, double Board-certified plastic surgeon at Neo Surgery Center in Beverly Hills and Santa Barbara, CA is pleased to offer the very latest in advanced laser hair removal: InMode’s Diolaze™, a high-speed diode laser hair removal system. Diolaze™ is gentle and effective, a perfect solution for any man or woman seeking to painlessly, permanently remove unwanted hair from almost every area of the body. Diolaze™ can remove unwanted hair almost anywhere on the body, including the:
- Bikini line
- Cheeks (sideburns)
Benefits Of Diolaze™ High Speed Diode Laser Hair Removal
- One of the industry’s largest treatment spot sizes for fast, convenient treatment
- A built-in cooling system for greater comfort than other laser hair removal systems
- Works with most skin types and hair colors (up to skin type IV)
- Leaves skin smooth, silky, and permanently hair-free
- Perfect for both men and women
- Eliminates the need to purchase razors and creams
- Safe and non-toxic: no need for harsh, irritating chemicals
- A gentle, efficient, and easy way to permanently remove unwanted body hair!
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
This amazing technology works by targeting an intense diode laser at unwanted hair in the treatment area. After passing painlessly through the skin, the light energy is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicles, burning away any carbon in the follicle, killing the hair and permanently preventing the growth of future hair in that follicle. The built-in cooling device, one of the largest in the laser hair removal industry, protects and cools the outer layers of skin while targeting a large number of hair follicles, so the procedure is quick, comfortable, and extremely cost-effective!
What Does Laser Hair Removal Involve?
- Treatment sessions usually last from a few minutes to an hour or more depending on the scope of required treatment and your unique skin and hair type
- Return to your normal activities immediately: there are no side effects or required downtime (at the time of your appointment, our staff members will provide specific instructions on all necessary after-procedure care requirements)
- Most patients require a series of four to six treatments for maximum effect: the laser can only kill hair follicles that are in the middle of their growth cycle at the time of treatment and some follicles may begin their growth cycle after the treatment
Contact Moelleken Plastic Surgery And Neo Surgery Center
At Neo Surgery Center of Beverly Hills and Santa Barbara, California, we offer a comprehensive range of surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments, enabling us to design a unique, fully-customized plan just for you and your active lifestyle. Many of our highly-effective non-invasive treatments offer powerful results without downtime, yet for those patients seeking truly dramatic and transformative results, plastic surgery may be the correct choice. Yet regardless of what treatment you select, you can be certain that Dr. Brent Moelleken and the friendly staff at Neo Surgery Center will put you totally at ease and ensure that you receive the special pampering and attention you deserve!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ADVANCED LASER HAIR REMOVAL WITH DIOLAZE™, CONTACT NEO SURGERY CENTER TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!