Alma Laser System Details Beverly Hills
Alma Laser Facts
Just because you get older does not mean you cannot look as young as you feel. With facilities in Beverly Hills and Santa Barbara, California, at Neo Surgery Center we are pleased to offer many aesthetic options to help enhance your vitality and beauty. We use all of the latest aesthetic technologies and by being up-to-date, we can better meet your aesthetic needs while always keeping safety and personal care in mind. For many years, because of the high risk of laser skin resurfacing, less invasive approaches for treating photoaging were continuously sought. Now, non-ablative fractional skin rejuvenation has become a very popular option because it involves little or no downtime and delivers great results for mild to moderate skin wrinkling and dyschromia.
Alma Lasers, Ltd., is a medical technology company that engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of non-invasive, energy-based aesthetic treatment systems worldwide. There are many cosmetic laser manufacturers that have been around longer than Alma Lasers, but few can match the company. With its United States headquarters in Illinois and its international headquarters in Israel, Alma is truly a worldwide leader in the industry and the company has a product line that covers almost every cosmetic procedure from laser hair removal and skin resurfacing to laser assisted lipolysis. Alma cosmetic lasers have a strong reputation for durability and longevity, which makes them an excellent choice if you are considering a cosmetic laser procedure.
Dr. Brent Moelleken, M.D., F.A.C.S., is an internationally recognized expert on new technologies in medical aesthetics and he is proud to offer the Alma Family of laser products for your skin resurfacing needs. With facilities located in Beverly Hills and Santa Barbara, California, Dr. Moelleken is double board certified by the American Board of Surgery and American Board of Plastic Surgery. Specializing in cosmetic surgery, he received his premedical, medical, and surgical training at Harvard University, Yale University, UCSF, and UCLA. Dr. Moelleken can lift years from your face and body without invasive plastic surgery and Neo Surgery Center is the best choice in California for any laser procedure you choose. With the Alma line of laser treatments, your experience will be virtually painless with little or no downtime. Celebrities always seem to have flawless skin and the reason you do not see them with blemishes, age spots, or wrinkles is because of the arsenal of skin perfecting solutions they have access to. Dr. Moelleken believes it is important to make exclusive celebrity skin care secrets accessible to everyone. That is why his world-renowned Neo Surgery Center facilities in Beverly Hills and Santa Barbara offer affordable services to all of California and beyond. You do not have to be a celebrity or have their money to afford beautiful, celebrity skin.
Types of Alma Lasers
Alma Laser is a global provider, developer and manufacturer of medical lasers used for cosmetic and surgical procedures.
Each laser was created with specific uses in mind and Alma Laser currently manufactures:
- The Accent Family of Products is the comfortable way to tone and tighten your skin. The first device of its kind, the Accent Family is a unique, multi-application, Radio Frequency (RF) based platform for the non-invasive treatment of wrinkles, rhytids, and the temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite that is virtually painless. Only the Accent Family combines two proprietary radio frequency modes, BiPolar and UniPolar, using separate handpieces that provide therapeutic heat at different tissue depths within your body.
- The Harmony Family of Products addresses skin rejuvenation, tightening, vascular lesions, acne, hair removal, stretch marks, tattoo removal, and scars. The leading multi-application laser system, the Harmony Family is the world’s most versatile and expandable platform for aesthetic laser and light treatments. With over 65 different clinical and aesthetic applications, the Harmony Family offers you the ultimate flexibility in treating a wide variety of patient-requested procedures. The system’s modular handpieces are designed to deliver effective and reliable results with minimal to no discomfort or downtime and no single device in the world does more.
- The Soprano Family of Products is used for painless hair removal. The Soprano Family of platforms is the ideal standalone hair removal system that is safe, reliable, easy to use, and virtually painless.
- The Pixel Co2 is used for fractional skin rejuvenation. Representing the best of both worlds for skin resurfacing, Pixel CO2 combines the proven effectiveness of an ablative approach with a level of patient comfort and convenience that approaches a non-ablative solution. Through patient-friendly Pixel Perfect laser skin resurfacing procedures, treating photo-damaged skin, fine lines, and wrinkles is an option with only five to seven days of downtime.
- The Pixel CO2 OMNIFIT transforms any standard CO2 resurfacing laser into a fractional laser system. The Handpiece combines the proven effectiveness of an ablative approach with a level of patient comfort and convenience that approaches a non-ablative solution. Through the patient-friendly Pixel Perfect
- skin rejuvenation procedure, treating photo-damaged skin, fine lines and wrinkles is remarkable approximately three days of downtime.
- The Accent 980 Diode Laser System is the perfect wavelength for effective, minimally invasive laser-assisted lipolysis. Energy and heat are transmitted through an optical fiber and delivered to the subcutaneous fat for ease of removal and simultaneous collagen stimulation. The Accent 980 adds a new dimension in the way skin volume and laxity is treated. When compared to traditional liposuction, the Accent 980 is minimally invasive with minimal pain or downtime.